Our preschool is a nurturing, Christian environment where your child can grow, offering half-day and full day K3 & K4 programs. Space is limited so call 574-291-3620 to schedule a visit.
Community Baptist Christian School exists to partner with parents in loving, educating, and training students to be Christlike, through the process of providing outstanding academic and spiritual Christian education programs.
We believe in the importance of teaching God's Word at an early age; Bible verses, songs, and stories are taught in our classes.
- Fun, safe, clean, Christian environment
- Experienced teachers who sincerely love children
- Conveniently located
- Individual love and attention
- Exceptional and well-equipped facilities including a full-size gym, large playground, and spacious classrooms
- Affordable price
- Extended care available
- CBCS has been providing quality education for 39 years
Your child will be cared for by our experienced, loving staff members who are trained professionals in elementary education, early childhood education, or child care. Our staff has a sincere desire to love and serve the Lord, and they seek to model scriptural principles to your child.
Students in our preschool are introduced to basic concepts in reading, writing, math, science, and spelling. Students can explore their creativity in a variety of art projects. They will also learn fun and exciting songs. Specialized group activities help your child learn to work and play with others. Finally, our program includes a one hour optional rest period during the afternoon.
A nutritious lunch is provided for all children enrolled in our full day program. Morning and afternoon snacks are provided to all students.
- All Five Days: full day or half day
- Any Two Days: full day or half day
- Any Three Days: full day or half day
The school year is from August 20, 2018 to May 30, 2019.
- Half-day hours: 8:15 am to 11:30 am
- Full-day hours: 8:15 am to 3:00 pm
Curbside drop-off and pick-up is from 8:00 am–8:15 am, 11:30 am–11:45 am, and 3:00 pm–3:15 pm.
Extended Care hours are from 7:15-8:00 am and from 3:15-5:30 pm. The fee for preschool students is $3.00 per hour.
Click on the following link to see our rates: preschool fact sheet.
Click on the following link for a preschool application form: preschool application.
Click on the following link for a preschool handbook: preschool handbook.
Prior to placing your child in our care, we would like you to meet with the director, tour our facilities, and ask any questions that you may have. Please contact the school office to schedule an appointment.
- Children must turn three by September 1, 2018 and potty trained.
- Completed application accompanied by enrollment fee paid in full ($75 per child).
- Supply fee paid in full ($190 per child covering books, snacks, special projects and field trips).
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate and immunization record.