Tuition & Fees For
2017-2018 School Year
Enrollment Fee: $75
Book/Material/Testing Fees: (These are fees per student and may be paid at the beginning of the school year or spread over the course of the school year.)
- K3-K4 Book/Materials/Supply Fee $190.00
- K5-6th Book/Materials/Testing Fee $250.00
- 7th-11th Book/Materials/Testing Fee $275.00
- 12th Book/Materials/Senior Trip Fee $495.00
- Lunch is provided for full day preschool students. Morning and afternoon snacks are also provided.
- Extended Care hours are from 7:15-8:00 a.m. and from 3:15-5:30 p.m. The fee for preschool students is $3.00 per hour.
- Payment options are monthly (10 or 12-month payments), or a one time payment.
- Half day: $1250
- Full day: $2250
- Half day: $1650
- Full day: $2750
- Half day: $2250
- Full day: $3950
- Per student (one child families) $5460.00
- Per student (two child families) $4680.00
- Per student (three child families) $4020.00
- Per student (four child families) $3360.00
- Additional cost for fifth or more child $0.00
For K5-12 Grade students, please note:
1. The enrollment fee is due with the application for enrollment. The enrollment fee is refundable only if the school does not accept the student's application.
2. In calculating family tuition multiply the number of students enrolled times the rate per student. Kindergarten students are included with the multi-child discounts, preschool students are not.
3. Yearly charges may be paid in either one payment, or in ten or twelve monthly payments (first payment due August 5 or June 5, respectively). Payments are due on or before the 5th day of each month.