Tuition & Fees For
2018-2019 School Year
Enrollment Fee: $75 if paid by June 1, $125.00 if paid by July 1, $150.00 if paid after July 1
Book/Material/Testing Fees: (These are fees per student and may be paid at the beginning of the school year or spread over the course of the school year.)
- K3-K4 Book/Materials/Supply Fee $190.00
- K5-6th Book/Materials/Testing Fee $275.00
- 7th-11th Book/Materials/Testing Fee $300.00
- 12th Book/Materials/Senior Trip Fee $400.00
- Lunch is provided for full day preschool students. Morning and afternoon snacks are also provided.
- Extended Care hours are from 7:15-8:00 a.m. and from 3:15-5:30 p.m. The fee for preschool students is $3.00 per hour.
- Payment options are monthly (10 or 12-month payments), or a one time payment.
- Half day: $1300
- Full day: $2350
- Half day: $1750
- Full day: $2900
- Half day: $2350
- Full day: $4150
- Per student $5990.00
For K5-12 Grade students, please note:
1. The enrollment fee is due with the application for enrollment. The enrollment fee is refundable only if the school does not accept the student's application.
2. Yearly charges may be paid in either one payment, or in ten or twelve monthly payments (first payment due August 5 or June 5, respectively). Payments are due on or before the 5th day of each month.