A student is admitted to Community Baptist Christian School on the basis of former records or entrance tests. Entrance tests may be given to applicants periodically during the summer. Each student's record will be reviewed yearly, and the student will be readmitted on the basis of academic progress, personal attitude, and behavioral record.
Parents may register students in the school office any day Monday through Friday. Registration of a student is not finalized until the following steps have been completed (All forms needed may be found on our Forms and Downloads Page) :
- Application to Community Baptist Christian School
- Parent Agreement signed
- Enrollment Fee paid
- Interview completed (This interview will be scheduled by the school office after the application is received.)
- Student Record Forms received
- Student Birth Certificate copy received
- School Health Medical Record received
- Emergency Medical Release Form completed
Kindergarten and First Grade Age Requirements
- Pre-kindergarten - 3 years old on or before September 1
- Kindergarten - 5 years old on or before September 1
- First Grade - 6 years old on or before September 1
Seventh - Twelfth Grade Students
Knowing that a conflict of beliefs encourages rebellion and bitterness in young people, we require that parents of our 7th through 12th grade students attend a church similar in doctrine to Community Baptist Church, (see Statement of Faith) or allow their children to join and regularly attend Community or a church similar in doctrine to Community.
Families must re-enroll each spring to secure placement for the following school year.
Community Baptist Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Community Baptist Christian School participates in the Indiana Choice Scholarship program. To find out about this voucher program please go to www.doe.in.gov/choice.